Proceedings at a numerous meeting of the citizens of New-York. [microform] : New York, Dec. 16, 1773. The following advertisement was handed about the city, viz. The members of the association of the Sons of Liberty are requested to meet at the City Hall, at one o'clock, tomorrow (being Friday) on business of the utmost importance ...
- [New York] : Printed by John Holt., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12894.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Tea tax (American colonies).
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Signed: The committee of the association. Thursday, New York 16th. Dec. 1773.
Followed by the minutes of the meeting and resolutions opposing the duty on tea.
Text in three columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12894).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12894
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|