The American crisis. Number V. [microform] : Addressed to General Sir William Howe. / By the author of Common sense.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- American crisis. Number 5
- [Hartford] : Lancaster, printed. Hartford: re-printed and sold, by Watson & Goodwin, near the Great-Bridge,, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15952.
32 p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Signed on p. 26: Common sense. York-Town, March 18, 1778. "To the inhabitants of America," p. 26-32, signed: Common sense. Lancastrr [sic], March 21, 1778. Attributed to Thomas Paine in the Dictionary of American biography.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15952).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15952
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1215
- Howe, William Howe, Viscount, 1729-1814.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|