The American crisis. Number V. [microform] : Addressed to General Sir William Howe. / By the author of Common sense.
- Standardized Title:
- American crisis. Number 5
- Lancaster [Pa.]: : Printed by John Dunlap,, M,DCC,LXXVIII.  (Price 2s. 6d. single--2s by the quantity.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15951.
p. , 64-88 ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Lancaster.
- Signed on p. 81: Common sense. York-Town, March 18, 1778. "To the inhabitants of America," p. 82-88, signed: Common sense. Lancaster, March 21, 1778. Attributed to Thomas Paine in the Dictionary of American biography.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing "Price 2s. 6d. single--2s by the quantity."
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15951).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15951
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3764
- Howe, William Howe, Viscount, 1729-1814.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|