An essay upon that paradox, Infallibility may sometimes mistake. or, A reply to A discourse concerning episcopacy, said in a late pamphlet to be beyond the possibility of a reply. [microform] : To which is prefixed, some remarks upon said pamphlet, entituled, A discourse shewing, who is a true pastor of the church of Christ. : As also remarks upon St. Ignatius's Epistle to the Trallians. / By a son of Martin-Mar-Prelate. ; [Two lines of quotation in Latin]
- Boston: : Printed for D. Henchman, and sold at his shop in Corn-Hill:, MDCCXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2592.
, 120,  p. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Leslie, Charles, 1650-1722. Short and easy method with the deists.
Checkley, John, 1680-1754. Discourse concerning episcopacy.
Checkley, John, 1680-1754. Discourse shewing who is a true pastor.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Attributed to Thomas Walter by Sprague and Evans.
Two states of gathering Q noted. In the first, the final paragraph on p. 120 contains 6 lines, and a twelve line "Errata" is found on p. . In the second state, the final paragraph on p. 120 contains 9 lines, and an expanded (28 line) errata note, with caption "Advertisement" is found on p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2592).
- Cited in:
- Evans 2592
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|