The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account, 1755. [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of New-York ... / By Thomas More, philodespot. ...
- New-York: : Printed and sold by J. Parker, and W. Weyman, at the new-printing-office in Beaver-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7258.
 p. : ill. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1755.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
Continued by Poor Roger (1756-1773), published by Parker and later by others, and by Poor Thomas improved (1760-1768 and 1770), published by Weyman and others. Cf. the preface.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Printers' advertisement, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7258).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7258
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5591
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|