Gaine's New-York pocket almanack, for the year 1789 [microform] : ...Calculated for this and the neighbouring states. ... / By Thomas Moore, philo.
- New-York: : Printed by H. Gaine, at the Bible, in Hanover-Square., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21266.
 p. ; 11 cm.
- United States -- Registers.
New York (State) -- Registers.
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1789.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Thomas Moore" is a pseudonym. The contents of the calendar pages are selected or adapted from Hutchins improved: being an almanack ... for 1789, by John Nathan Hutchins, also published by Gaine. A tides column is added. After Hutchins's death in 1782, from at least 1785 through 1800, his almanac was calculated by Andrew Beers.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21266).
- Cited in:
- Evans 21266
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5958
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|