Poor Thomas improved: being More's country almanack for the year of Christian account, 1765. [microform] : ... Calculated according to art; and, without any sensible error, may serve all the northern colonies. ... / By Thomas More, philodespot.
- New-York: : Printed and sold by W. Weyman, at his new printing office in Broad-Street, by whom country shop-keepers, chapmen &c. may be supplied wholesale and retail., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9744.
 p. : ill. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1765.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
Advertised in Weyman's New York gazette, Oct. 15, 1764.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9744).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9744
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5767
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|