September, 1770. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America; [microform] : begun and holden by adjournment at East-Greenwich, within and for the said colony, on the second Monday in September, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy, and tenth of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty, George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Other Title:
- September, 1770. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island.
- Newport, Rhode-Island: : Printed by S. Southwick., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11834.
p. 39-66 ; 30 cm. (fol.)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Title taken from first lines of text.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the schedules published from May, 1770 (Evans 11832).
Royal coat of arms (Reilly 921) in midst of title.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11834).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11834
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 451
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|