State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and seventy-eight. [microform] : An act, for apportioning and assessing a tax of two hundred and fifty-four thousand, seven hundred and eighteen pounds, sixteen shillings and eleven pence, upon the several towns and other places in this state, for defraying the public charge.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Tax Act (1778)
- Other Title:
- Act, for apportioning and assessing a tax of two hundred and fifty-four thousand, seven hundred and eighteen pounds ...
- Boston: : Printed by Benjamin Edes,, 1778.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15907.
9,  p. ; 35 cm. (fol.)
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Massachusetts.
Massachusetts -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Act passed March 9, 1778.
Imprint from colophon.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15907).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15907
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1046
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|