The American country almanack, for the year of Christian account, 1751. [microform] : ... Calculated from Caroline tables, according to art, and fitted for the province of New-York ... / By Thomas More, philodespot. ...
- New-York: : Printed and sold by J. Parker, at the new-printing-office in Beaver-Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6553.
 p. : ill. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- Almanacs -- New York (State) -- 1751.
Booksellers' advertisements -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Thomas More" is a pseudonym.
This may have been printed either at New York or by Benjamin Franklin and David Hall at Philadelphia. The New York and Philadelphia More almanacs for 1751 are printed from the same setting of type, differing only in the place names in title, the imprints, and the contents of the court days.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Printer's advertisement, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6553).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6553
Drake, M. Almanacs, 5664
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 507
- More, Thomas, philodespot.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|