An abstract from resolves containing the encouragement offered by the Continental Congress, and by the state of Massachusetts-Bay, to such as shall inlist into the Continental Army [microform].
- [Boston : Printed by Benjamin Edes, 1777]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15418.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 33 x 22 cm.
- United States. Continental Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
United States. Continental Congress.
Recruiting and enlistment.
Bounties, Military -- Massachusetts.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
Massachusetts -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "In the House of Representatives, Jan. 28, 1777 ... In Council, Jan. 28, 1777. Read and concurr'd. ..."
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Printed area measures 28.6 x 14.0 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15418).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15418
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2076
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 981
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|