Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In the House of Representatives, June 30, 1781. [microform] : Whereas it is the earnest request of General Washington, that there be immediately raised in this commonwealth and sent on to join the Continental Army, a considerable body of the militia ... Resolved, that twenty-seven hundred men be immediately raised ... porportioned upon the several towns ... agreeable to the following schedule ...
- [Boston : Printed by Benjamin Edes and Sons, 1781]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17222.
 p. ; 35 cm.
- United States. Continental Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
Recruiting and enlistment.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
Massachusetts -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
"In Senate, June 30, 1781. Read and concurred."--p..
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Schedule printed in three columns on p.  and .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17222).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17222
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2299
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|