State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the House of Representatives, January 25, 1777. [microform] : The perseverance of Britain in her attempts to subjugate the free states of America ... demands a vigorous perseverance in the inhabitants of these states ... For this end the supreme council of the continent ... have called for eighty-eight battalions ... and for fifteen of them from the Massachusetts-Bay ...
- [Boston : Printed by Benjamin Edes, 1777]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15425.
1 sheet ( p.) ; 35 x 21 cm.
- United States. Continental Army -- Recruiting, enlistment, etc.
United States. Continental Congress.
Recruiting and enlistment.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- American forces.
Massachusetts -- History, Military.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "In Council, January 26, 1777. Read and concurred. ..."
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Printed area measures 31.5 x 16.9 cm.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15425).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15425
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2074
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 978
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|