Speech of His Excellency George Washington, Esq; president of the United States of America, delivered to the Honorable the Congress upon his introduction to office [microform].
- [Newport, R.I. : Printed by Henry Barber?, 1789]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45726.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Inauguration, 1789.
Presidents -- United States -- Inaugural addresses.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Washington's first inaugural address, preceded and followed by a description of inauguration day activities in New York.
Imprint suggested by Alden based on ms. note, "Supplement to the Newport Mercury," on the copy held by the Rhode Island Historical Society. Alden states, however, that the type used for the broadside is not the same as was used in that newspaper, printed by Henry Barber.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45726).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B7202
Shipton & Mooney 45726
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1188
- United States. Congress 1789)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|