An oration; delivered in Christ's Church, Middletown, Tuesday September 30th, A.D. 1783. [microform] : Before a general convention of several lodges, of the Most Ancient and Honourable Society of Free and Accepted Masons, in the state of Connecticut. / By Oliver Lewis, A.M. ; Published at the request of the brethren.
- Hartford: : Printed by Hudson and Goodwin., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18001.
16 p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18001).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18001
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1000
- Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Connecticut.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|