A platform of church-discipline; [microform] : gathered out of the Word of God; and agreed upon by the elders and messengers of the churches assembled in the Synod at Cambridge in N.E. : To be presented to the churches & General Court for their consideration & acceptance in the Lord, the 8th. month, anno. 1649. : [Eight lines from Psalms]
- Boston: : Printed by Bartholomew Green, & John Allen. Sold at the bookseller's shops., 1701.
- Conference Name:
- Cambridge Synod (1646-1648 : Cambridge, Mass.)
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 969.
, 64,  p. ; 15 cm. (8vo)
- Congregational churches -- Controversial literature.
Congregational churches -- New England.
New England -- Church history.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Based on the draft prepared by Richard Mather. The preface is by John Cotton. Cf. Holmes.
"Reprinted for the first Church of Christ in Boston, pursuant to a vote of that church, Febr. 10th. 1700/1."--verso of title page.
"Edited, probably, by Rev. James Allen."--Evans.
Includes resolutions adopted at the Synod at Boston, Sept. 10, 1679, and at the general meeting of ministers in Boston, May 27, 1697.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 969).
- Cited in:
- Evans 969
Holmes, T.J. Minor Mathers, 51-G
- Mather, Richard, 1596-1669.
Cotton, John, 1584-1652.
Allen, James, 1632-1710, ed.
First Church (Boston, Mass.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|