The substance of a speech delivered by James Wilson, Esq. [microform] : Explanatory of the general principles of the proposed Faederal Constitution; upon a motion made by the Honorable Thomas M'Kean, in the Convention of the State of Pennsylvania. On Saturday the 24th of November, 1787.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Thomas Bradford, in Front-Street, four doors below the coffee-house,, M,DCC,LXXXVII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20889.
10,  p. ; 21 cm. (12mo)
- McKean, Thomas, 1734-1817.
United States. Constitution
United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Reported by Alexander James Dallas."--Evans.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20889).
- Cited in:
- Evans 20889
- Dallas, Alexander James, 1759-1817.
Pennsylvania. Convention (1787)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|