(Old American Company.) A grand serious pantomine. [microform] : In three parts, intermixed with dances, never performed in New-York called the Danaides. : With new music, dresses and decorations. : Published by Wm. Humphreys.
- Other Title:
- Grand serious pantomime.
- [New York] : Printed by J. Buel, corner of Water-Street and Fly-Market. sold at the box-office, and doors of the theatre., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29660.
7,  p.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
Performing arts -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Attributed to Jean Baptiste Louis Théodore, Baron de Tschudi by Evans. However, the ballet bears little relation to the opera by Antonio Salieri with libretto by Tschudi and Du Roullet.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29660).
- Cited in:
- Evans 29660
- Tschudi, Jean-Baptiste-Louis-Théodore, baron de, 1734-1784.
Old American Company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|