The crisis extraordinary [microform].
- Other records:
- Philadelphia: : Sold by William Harris at his store in Second-Street, five doors below Market-Street. (Price four dollars single. Or thirty six dollars the dozen.), 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16918.
- Arnold, Benedict, 1741-1801.
Taxation -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Economic aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Concerning the subject of taxation.
Signed on p. 14: Common sense. Philadelphia, October 4, 1780. Attributed to Thomas Paine in the Dictionary of American biography.
Imprint from colophon.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Two states noted by Evans. In some copies the words "at his store" are omitted from the imprint.
Postscript, p. 15-16, on Benedict Arnold's treason.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16918).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16918
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|