Annals of the troubles in the Netherlands. [microform] : From the accession of Charles V. Emperor of Germany. : In four parts. A proper and seasonable mirror for the present Americans. Collected and translated from the most approved historians in the native tongue. / By Bernard Romans. ; Vol I[-II].
- Hartford: : Printed by Watson and Goodwin, for the author., M.DCC.LXXVIII[-M,DCC,LXXXII]. [1778-1782]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16059.
Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17707.
2 v. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Netherlands -- History -- Wars of Independence, 1556-1648.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Dedicated to Jonathan Trumbull.
No more published.
Imprint of v. 2 varies: Hartford: Printed by Hudson & Goodwin. M,DCC,LXXXII.
Vol. 1: , cxx, 160 p.; v. 2: 243,  p.
Vol 1. has a half-title. Half-title and title page to v. 1 printed in red and black.
Errata note, v. 1, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16059).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17707).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16059
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1310
- Trumbull, Jonathan, 1710-1785, dedicatee.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|