An Answer to a piece, entitled, "An appeal to the impartial publick, by an association," calling themselves "Christian independents, in Glocester." [microform]
- [Salem] Massachusetts: : Printed and sold by S. Hall, in Salem., MDCCLXXXV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18915.
23,  p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- Murray, John, 1741-1815.
Independent Christian Church (Gloucester, Mass.). Appeal to the impartial publick.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- "Probably written by Samuel Whittemore, Esq., the agent of the First Parish." Cf. Eddy, Richard. Universalism in America, v. 1, p. 188; v. 2, p. 488.
"Published by a number of the inhabitants of the First Parish in Glocester--October, 1785."--p. 23.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18915).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18915
- Whittemore, Samuel, 1733-1806.
First Church (Gloucester, Mass.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|