A discourse concerning the nature and design of the Lord's-Supper. [microform] : In which the principal things relating to this institution are briefly considered: and shewn to arise out of one single notion of it, viz. as a memorial of the death of Christ. / By Henry Grove. ; To which are added, I. A discourse on the obligations to communicate, and an answer to the usual pleas for neglecting it. II. Devotional exercises relating to the Lord's-Supper.
- Other Title:
- Treatise on the obligation of the professors of Christianity ...
Devotional exercises relating to the Lord's-Supper.
- The eighth edition.
- Boston, New-England: : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1766.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41623.
179,  p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- Lord's Supper.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Edition statement transposed; follows "By Henry Grove." in title.
"Books, &c. to be sold in Union-Street, Boston, opposite to the Corn-Field."--p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41623).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2669
Shipton & Mooney 41623
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|