The beauties of Sterne; [microform] : including all his pathetick tales, and most distinguished observations on life. : Selected for the heart of sensibility. : [Six lines from Sterne's Sentimental journey]
- Other records:
- The eleventh edition, with considerable additions.
- Boston: : Printed and sold by John W. Folsom, no. 30, Union-Street., M,DCC,XCIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26208.
xii, 229,  p. ; 14 cm. (12mo)
- Sterne, Laurence, 1713-1768.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "The life of Mr. Sterne. Principally extracted from a more extensive one written by himself."--p. -10; includes also epitaphs and poems by David Garrick and others.
Advertisement for books sold by John W. Folsom, p. .
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26208).
- Cited in:
- Evans 26208
- Garrick, David, 1717-1779.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|