The Watchman, No. V [microform].
- [New York : Printed by John Holt, 1770]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11921.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Colden, Cadwallader, 1688-1776.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Continuing the attack on Lieutenant Governor Colden.
Signed: P. Mount Look-out, New-York, April 21, 1770.
Imprint supplied by Evans. Numbers II and III were printed by Holt in the New-York journal, Apr. 12 and 19, 1770, as well as being issued separately.
Printed in three columns.
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11921).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11921
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|