Afro-American encyclopaedia, or, The thoughts, doings, and sayings of the race [microform] : embracing addresses, lectures, biographical sketches, sermons, poems, names of universities, colleges, seminaries, newspapers, books, and a history of the denominations, giving the numerical strength of each : in fact, it teaches every subject of interest to the colored people, as dicussed by more than one hundred of their wisest and best men and women : illustrated with beautiful half-tone engravings / compiled and arranged by James T. Haley.
- Other Title:
- The thoughts, doings and sayings of the race.
Mind and matter.
- Nashville, Tenn. : Haley & Florida, 1896, c1895.
- Black biographical dictionaries, 1790-1950 ; no. 111.
xiv, 639 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- African Americans.
African Americans -- Biography.
- "Mind and matter, an address delivered by Booker T. Washington... before the Alabama state teachers' association, Selma, Ala., June 5, 1895": p. 87-101.
Microfiche. Alexandria, Va. : Chadwyck-Healey, 1987. 7 microfiches. (Black biographical dictionaries, 1790-1950 ; no. 111)
- Washington, Booker T., 1856-1915.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|