Achte Symphonie / von Gustav Mahler.
- Standardized Title:
- Symphonies, no. 8, E♭ major
- Wien : Universal-Edition, c1911.
1 score (218 p.) ; 38 cm.
- Symphonies -- Scores.
Choruses (Mixed voices) with orchestra -- Scores.
Veni Creator Spiritus (Music).
Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832 -- Musical settings.
- For 3 sopranos, 2 altos, tenor, baritone, bass, children's chorus, mixed chorus, and orchestra.
German and Latin words (1st movement) and German words (remainder).
The 1st movement a setting of the hymn Veni Creator Spiritus; the 2nd movement a setting of the final scene from Goethe's Faust.
Forms part of: Eugene Ormandy Archive, Special Collections, Van Pelt Library, University of Pennsylvania.
- Local notes:
- Score marked by Eugene Ormandy in preparation for performance; markings include durations, some of which are labeled with the initials of Leopold Stokowski, and metronome markings.
Also includes: 1 ms. score (1 leaf) for the offstage ensemble.
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832.
- Contained In:
- Eugene Ormandy Collection of Scores. Box 254.
- Publisher Number:
- U.E. 2772 Universal-Edition
U.E. 2660., 2772. Universal-Edition
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|