Interview with Lydia Messmer: oral history.
- Philadelphia, Pa.: University of Pennsylvania, c.
3 videotapes (2 U-matic tapes and 1 VHS): accompanying material in the manuscript section of the collection.
- University of Pennsylvania. School of Engineering and Applied Science -- Faculty.
University of Pennsylvania. School of Engineering and Applied Science -- Students.
Electric engineering -- Study and teaching -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Octavio M. Salati graduated from the Moore School of the University of Pennsylvania with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering in 1936, an M.S. in E.E. in 1939 and a Ph.D. in 1963. He joined the faculty of the Moore School in 1948, and retired in 1985. He also served as test engineer at RCA, then at C.G. Conn Ltd., and then as senior engineer at Hazeltone Electronics Corp.
- The interviewee reviewed his experience at the electrical engineering department of the Moore School of the University of Pennsylvania, discussing such things as admission requirement, faculty, curriculum, research, the project of ENIAC, and changes in the students. He also recalled his experience in Iran, and his service with the Institute for Cooperative Research and the RCA company.
- Produced by the Multimedia Educational Technology Services, University of Pennsylvania.
- Contained In:
- University of Pennsylvania. School of Arts and Sciences. Computing Facilities and Services. Multimedia Educational Technology Services. Records, 1969-1991
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|