La traviata : opera in three acts / by Giuseppe Verdi ; libretto by Francesco Maria Piave ; the English version by Natalie Macfarren ; edited and the pianoforte accompaniment revised by Berthold Tours ; with an essay on the history of the opera by H. E. Krehbiel.
- Standardized Title:
- Traviata. Vocal score. English & Italian
- New York : G. Schirmer, 1926.
- G. Schirmer's vocal scores of grand and light operas
1 vocal score (vii, , 232 p.) : port. ; 28 cm.
- Operas -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Based on La dame aux camélias by Alexandre Dumas.
Forms part of: Eugene Ormandy Archive, Special Collections, Van Pelt Library, University of Pennsylvania.
- Local notes:
- Personal score of Eugene Ormandy; marked with durations and several cuts.
Also included: 1 typewritten list (1 leaf) of cuts with measure numbers and page numbers from the Schirmer vocal score.
- Piave, Francesco Maria, 1810-1876. , Librettist
Macfarren, Natalia, approximately 1827-1916.
Krehbiel, Henry Edward, 1854-1923.
- Contained In:
- Eugene Ormandy Collection of Scores. Box 398.
- Publisher Number:
- 14400 G. Schirmer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|