Economic report of the President transmitted to the Congress.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Economic report of the President transmitted to the Congress (Dept. ed.)
- Other Title:
- Economic report of the President
- [Dept. ed.].
- Washington : G.P.O. : For sale by Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1950-
- Government document
v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Jan. 6, 1950-
- United States. President. Economic report of the President to the Congress
- United States -- Economic policy -- Periodicals.
United States -- Economic conditions -- 1945- -- Periodicals.
- Represents the annual report of the President's Council of Economic Advisers. Appendix B contains historical tables (from 1959 or earlier) on aspects of income (national, personal, and corporate), production, prices, employment, investment, taxes and transfers, and money and finance.
- Some issues distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Reports for 1950-1953 include: The annual economic review by the Council of Economic Advisers (July issue has title: The economic situation at midyear); 1954- include: The annual report of the Council of Economic Advisers (title varies slightly).
Vols. for 1950-<1952> accompanied by a supplementary report, dated July, with title: The midyear economic report.
Reports for 1996- are also available as part of the CD-ROM publication: United States. Office of Management and Budget. Budget of the United States Government (CD-ROM version).
Latest issue consulted: Feb. 2008.
- Council of Economic Advisers (U.S.). Annual economic review.
Council of Economic Advisers (U.S.). Annual report of the Council of Economic Advisers.
- Has Supplement:
- United States. President. Midyear economic report of the President to the Congress (DLC)sn 85019813 (OCoLC)8507451
- Other format:
- Online version: United States. President. Economic report of the President to the Congress (Dept. ed. : Online)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|