The writer's time redeemed, and speaker's words recalled, by a pen shap'd both for oral expedition, and the most legible plainness and punctuality: or Annet's shorthand perfected, further enlarged and improved, in a method strikingly easy, and engaging to the meanest capacity ... By Thomas Hervey ...
- Other records:
- Kendal, Printed by W. Pennington, and sold by J. Smith, Bradford; [etc., etc., 1779]
xviii, , 92,  p., IV leaves of plates : ill. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- Subscribers' lists -- Great Britain -- 18th century.
- Subscriber's list: p. - at end.
- Local notes:
- Shorthand characters inserted in the text in ms.
- Penn Provenance:
- Alexander, William, fl. 1809 (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Annet, Peter, 1693-1769.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|