Henry the Second, King of England, with the death of Rosamond : a tragedy, acted at the Theatre-Royal, by Their Majesties servants.
- Other Title:
- Henry the Second, King of England
- London : Printed for Jacob Tonson, at the Judges head in Chancery-lane near Fleetstreet, 1693.
, 52 p. ; 23 cm.
- m.ng gor- y.ge ThAn (3) 1693 (R)
- Henry, II, King of England 1133-1189 -- Drama -- Early works to 1800.
Clifford, Rosamond, d. 1176? -- Drama -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "The epistle dedicatory" signed: Will. Mountfort.
Sometimes attributed to John Bancroft, and to William Mountfort, who signed the dedication.
Epilogue written by Mr. Dryden.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), B634
Woodward & McManaway, 9
- Bancroft, John, d. 1696.
Dryden, John, 1631-1700.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|