English grammar, adapted to the different classes of learners : with an appendix, containing rules and observations, for assisting the more advanced students to write with perspicuity and accuracy / by Lindley Murray.
- The 2nd ed., with improvements.
- York : Printed and sold by Wilson, Spence, and Mawman, sold also by Darton and Harvey ..., 1796.
xii, 248 p. ; 18 cm. (12mo)
- English language -- Grammar.
- Penn Provenance:
- Charbour, Tabitha (autograph, 12/5/1796)
- Penn Chronology:
- Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|