Of wisdome : three bookes / written in French by Peter Charro ... ; translated by Samson Lennard.
- Standardized Title:
- De la sagesse. English
- London : Printed [at Eliot's Court Press] for Edward Blount & Witt Aspley, [1620?]
, 558,  p. ; 18 cm. (4to)
- Ethics -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: De la sagesse.
The title page is engraved and signed: Gulielmus Hole fecit.
Identification of printer and conjectured publication date from STC.
In this edition p. 588 ends: is not necessary.
- Local notes:
- Imperfect: index ( p. at end) wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Davis, Tenney L. (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.), 5053.
- Lennard, Samson, d. 1633.
STC Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|