Othello, the Moor of Venice. : A tragedy· As it hath been divers times acted at the Globe, and at the Black-Friers: and now at the Theatre Royal, by His Majesties Servants. / Written by William Shakespear.
- Other Title:
- Moor of Venice
- 6th edition.
- London : Printed for Richard Bentley, in Russel-Street near Covent-Garden, 1695.
, 76 pages ; 22 cm. (4to)
- English drama (Tragedy) -- Early works to 1800.
English drama -- Restoration, 1660-1700.
English drama -- Restoration.
English drama (Tragedy).
- Local subjects:
- Fish (bookplate). (search)
- Plays -- England -- London -- 17th century.
Publishers' advertisements -- 1695.
- Signatures: A² B-K⁴ L².
Leaf A2 has advertisement on recto and Dramatis personæ on verso.
Title and imprint from Bartlett and Pollard, A census of Shakespeare's plays in quarto, 1594-1709.
Interleaved, with manuscript notes.
Online versions of Furness copies 1 and 2 available via Colenda
- Local notes:
- Imperfect:  p. at front wanting, including title-page.
Furness copy 2 Imperfect: 14 pages at front, including title-page, and 2 pages at end wanting.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.), S2942
Bartlett, H. Mr. William Shakespeare 108
Woodward & McManaway 1125
Arber's Term cat. I 590
- Horace Howard Furness Memorial Library (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616. Othello, the moor of Venice.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|