Dramatic technique, by George Pierce Baker ...
- Other records:
- Boston, New York Houghton Mifflin Company [©1919]
vi pages, 1 leaf, 531 pages 21 cm
- Drama -- Technique.
Drama -- Technique.
- Technique in drama: what it is. The drama as an independent art
The essentials of drama: action and emotion
From subject to plot. Clearing the way
From subject through story to plot. Clearness through wise selection
From subject to plot: proportioning the material: number and length of acts
From subject to plot: arrangement for clearness, emphasis, movement
Making a scenario
The dramatist and his public.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1 has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1 signed by the author.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1 has ms. note "Sydney S. A[llier]ts" on front pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
Baker, George Pierce, 1866-1935 (autgoraph) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1)
A[llier]ts, Sydney S. (autograph) (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 1)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Baker, George Pierce, 1866-1935. Dramatic technique.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|