The making of an immortal : a play in one act / by George Moore.
- New York : The Bowling Green Press ; London : Faber & Gwyer, Ltd., MCMXXVII .
, 59,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Authorship -- Baconian theory -- Drama.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Drama.
Dramatists -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Twelve hundred and forty copies printed at the printing house of William Edwin Rudge, Mount Vernon, New York, August, 1927. Decorations by Claire Bruce. Each copy signed by the author."
"Copyright 1927 by The Bowling Green Press, Inc."
- Local notes:
- RBC has copy 401.
Culture Class Collection copy is no. 143 signed by George Moore.
- Penn Provenance:
- Moore, George, 1852-1933 (autograph) (RBC and Culture Class Collection copies)
- Penn Chronology:
- Bruce, Claire.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|