A meteorological account of the weather in Philadelphia : from January 1, 1790, to January 1, 1847, including fifty-seven years : with an appendix, containing a great variety of interesting information, for which, see table of contents / by Charles Peirce.
- Other Title:
- Half-title: Peirce's statistics of the weather
Record of the weather in Philadelphia from January 1, 1790, to January, 1847
Peirce on the weather
- Philadelphia : Lindsay & Blakiston, N.W. corner of Fourth and Chestnut Streets, 1847.
viii, , 10-300 p. ; 20 cm.
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Climate -- Observations.
Meteorology -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia -- Observations.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Copyright 1847 by Charles Peirce.
"Appendix": p. -300.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed to Nathl. Richardson by his friend Ruth S. Peirce.
- Penn Provenance:
- Numismatic and Antiquarian Society of Philadelphia (inscription) (bookplate) (stamp) (RBC copy)
Phillips, Henry, Jr. (autograph)
Richardson, Nathaniel (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Peirce, Ruth S. (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|