Three plays : viz. The she-gallants, a comedy : Heroick-love, a tragedy and The Jew of Venice, a comedy / written by the Right Honble George Granville, Lord Lansdowne.
- Standardized Title:
- Plays Selections
- Other Title:
Jew of Venice
- London : Printed for Benj. Tooke at the Middle-Temple-Gate, and Bern. Lintott, between the two Temple-Gates, 1713.
, 237,  p. ; 20 cm.
- nsad t,wn s.to inDi (3) 1713 (A)
- English drama (Comedy) -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Each play has special t.-p.
"Errata": p. 
The title-pages for "Three plays" and "She-gallants" are within double-ruled borders.
"The Jew of Venice" is adapted and altered from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice.
- Local notes:
- Another copy. 19 cm. Imperfect: p. -237,  p. ("The Jew of Venice") only.
Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of Sr. Jno. Vanhattem, Dinton Hall, Bucks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Vanhattem, John, Sir (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T59826
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|