Shakespeare's Katharine and Petruchio : A comedy / taken by David Garrick from the Taming of the shrew ; illustrated by Robert Cruikshank, engraved by P. Cruikshank, Kirchner and Wright, with introductory remarks.
- Standardized Title:
- Taming of the shrew. Alternations. 1836
- Other Title:
- Katharine and Petruchio.
- London : Joseph Thomas : sold by Simpkin & Marshall, 1838.
- Thomas's burlesque drama ... London, 1838
vi, -50 p., plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "Introductory remarks" signed by J. T. (i.e. Josph Thomas, the printer).
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound with: The tailors, (or "Quadrupeds,"): a tragedy for warm weather, in three acts. London : Joseph Thomas; sold by Simpkin and Marshall, 1836. [Item 7 of 7]
- Penn Chronology:
- Garrick, David, 1717-1779.
Cruikshank, Robert, 1789-1856.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|