Flights from chaos : a survey of material systems from atoms to galaxies / by Harlow Shapley ; adapted from lectures at the College of the city of New York, Class of 1872 foundation.
- Other records:
- First edition.
- New York : Whittlesey House, McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., 1930.
vii, 168 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "The thesis of this book was presented in a series of five lectures given in New York City in November and December 1929."
- Penn Provenance:
- Zinman, Michael (donor) (Zinman copy)
Sawyer, Roland (autograph, 2 August 1971) (Zinman copy)
Riggel, R. V. (autograph) (Zinman copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Zinman Atomic Energy Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|