The man from home, by Booth Tarkington and Harry Leon Wilson; with illustrations from scenes in the play.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- New York, London, Harper & Brothers Publishers, MCMVIII .
, 175,  p.,  leaves of plates illus. 21 cm.
- Brothers and sisters -- Drama.
Marriage -- Drama.
Guardian and ward -- Drama.
Indiana -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Title page printed in red and black within 2 black single-ruled boxes which are enclosed in a red double-ruled border.
"Published November, 1908."
" ... 'The Man from Home' by Booth Tarkington and Harry Leon Wilson presented under the management of Liebler & Co. at the Studebaker Theatre, Chicago, September 29, 1907 where it ran for a year; then opened in New York at the Astor Theatre, August 17, 1908 ..."
The illustrations are from photographs of scenes in the play made by Luther S. White.
Slightly revised from the earlier play, The guardian.
Tan cloth with pictorial front design in black, light blue, and pale yellow stamped in pale yellow.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of John Louis Haney.
Culture Class Collection cpy has autograph of John L. Haney.
- Penn Provenance:
- Haney, John Louis, 1877-1960 (autograph) (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Wilson, Harry Leon, 1867-1939.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|