The poetical works of John Milton / edited by Sir Egerton Brydges ; with imaginative illustrations by J.M.W. Turner ; in six volumes.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Other Title:
- Half-title: Poems of John Milton
- London : John Macrone, 1835.
6 v. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Each vol. has engraved frontispiece (illustration) and added engraved t.p.
- Local notes:
- Milton Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Joseph A. Wittreich in honor of Stuart A. Curran.
Penn Libraries Milton Collection copy: v. 1, 3, 5 and 6 each has illegible autograph at head of added engraved title leaf; v. 2 has a few ms. marginal pencil marks in text.
- Penn Provenance:
- Curran, Stuart A. (honoree) (Milton Collection copy)
Wittreich, Joseph Anthony (donor) (Milton Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wickenheiser, R.J. Collection of John Milton, p. 454-455 (no. 1857)
- Brydges, Egerton, Sir, 1762-1837.
Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
Stuart Curran-Joseph Wittreich Milton Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|