Choice and circumstance : racial differences in adolescent sexuality and fertility / Kristin A. Moore, Margaret C. Simms, Charles L. Betsey.
- New Brunswick, New Jersey : Transaction Books, 1986.
xiv, 165,  pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- African American teenage mothers
African American youth -- Sexual behavior.
Teenage mothers -- United States
Youth -- United States -- Sexual behavior.
Birth control -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New Jersey New Brunswick.
A Review of Fertility Data
Information and Attitudes
Contraception and Abortion
Education as a Motivating Factor
Occupational Plans, Job Training and Fertility
Marriage and Family
Summary and Conclusions.
- "This book is based on research conducted at The Urban Institute and funded by the Ford Foundation. The opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the view of The Ford Foundation or of The Urban Institute and its sponsors."--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 141-160) and index.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Simms, Margaret C., author.
Betsey, Charles L., author.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|