The Indian prophecy [microform] : a national drama in two acts / founded upon a most interesting and romantic occurrence in the life of General Washington by the author of The recollections.
- Other Title:
- A memoir of the Indian prophecy.
- Georgetown, D.C. : J. Thomas, 1828.
- Three centuries of drama. American, 1714-1830.
Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830.
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 -- Drama.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult Three centuries of English and American plays.
"To which is prefixed, A memoir of the Indian prophecy, from the Recollections and private memoirs of the life and character of Washington."
"Performed at the theatres of Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington."
"First acted at Chestnut Street Theater, Philadelphia, July 4, 1827"; cf. Hill, F.P. Amer. plays, 52.
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint, 1952. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Three centuries of drama. American, 1714-1830) (Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|