King John [microform] : an historical tragedy / altered from Shakespeare.
- Second edition.
- Reading : Printed and sold by Smart and Cowslade : Sold in London by Messrs. Barker, Pridden, Richardsons, Rivingtons, and Robinsons, 1803.
- Three centuries of drama. English, 1751-1800.
Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830.
, 82,  p.
- John, King of England, 1167-1216 -- Drama.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult Three centuries of English and American plays.
Edited by R. Valpy; cf. Nicoll, A. A hist. of Eng. drama, 1660-1900, 1952: v. 3, p. 313.
"As it was acted at Reading School, for the subscription to the naval pillar, to be erected in honor of the naval victories of the war, and is now performing at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden, with distinguished applause."
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint, 1953. 2 microopaques ; 23 x 15 cm. (Three centuries of drama. English, 1751-1800) (Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830)
- Valpy, R. (Richard), 1754-1836.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|