Songs, &c., in the musical farce of The Spanish rivals [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Spanish rivals. Selections
- Other Title:
- The Spanish rivals.
Songs, et cetera in the musical farce of The Spanish rivals.
- London printed : [s.n.], 1784.
- Three centuries of drama. English, 1751-1800.
Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830.
- Musicals -- Librettos.
- For a listing of titles in each box consult Three centuries of English and American plays.
Without the music, by Thomas Linley; cf. NUC pre-1956.
Authorship attributed to Mark Lonsdale; cf. Nicoll, A. A hist. of Eng. drama, 1660-1900, 1952: v. 3, p. 282.
"As performed at the Theatre-Royal, in Drury-Lane."
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint, 1953. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Three centuries of drama. English, 1751-1800) (Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830)
- Linley, Thomas, 1732-1795.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|