The free man / by Conrad Richter.
- Other records:
- [1st ed.]
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 1943. (Norwood, Massachusetts : Manufactured by The Plimpton Press)
- Borzoi book
A Borzoi book
, viii, , 147,  p. ; 20 cm.
- Pennsylvania -- History -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States Massachusetts Norwood.
- With half-title.
"Copyright 1943 by the Curtis Publishing Company."
"This book has been produced in full compliance with all government regulations for the conservation of paper, metal and other essential materials."
"This book was set on the Linotype in Scotch, a typeface that has been in continuous service for more than one hundred years ... This book ... was designed by W. A. Dwiggins."
"Jacket design by Warren Chappell."
Price from dustjacket.
Light brown cloth boards lettered and ruled in dark on front cover and spine. Borzoi emblem in lower right hand corner of back cover. Top edge stained red.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Dwiggins, W. A. (William Addison), 1880-1956.
Chappell, Warren, 1904-1991.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|