The heaving of the lead : a favorite sea song / composed by Mr. Shield.
- Standardized Title:
- Hartford bridge. Heaving of the lead. Vocal score
- Other Title:
- Hartford Bridge.
For England when with a fav'ring gale.
- Philadelphia (136 High Street, Philadelphia) : printed for Carr & Co. at their Musical Repository, 
- Musical score
 p. of music ; 31 cm.
- Songs with piano.
Songs with instrumental ensemble -- Vocal scores with piano.
Operas -- Excerpts -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Song; for voice and piano; originally part of Shield's opera, Hartford bridge.
English words; 1st verse printed between the two staves of music and verses 2-3 printed as text following the music.
First line of text: For England when with a fav'ring gale.
Vocal part transposed for the German flute at bottom of p. .
- Cited in:
- Sonneck-Upton. Early secular American music, p. 182.
- Contained In:
- Keffer Collection of Sheet Music.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|