How charming a camp is : a favorite song in The Prisoner.
- Standardized Title:
- Prisoner. How charming a camp is; arranged
- Other Title:
- Philadelphia (165 Market Street, Philadelphia) : printed and sold at G. Willig's Musical Magazin [sic], [between 1795 and 1797]
- Musical score
2 p. of music ; 33 cm.
- Songs with piano.
Operas -- Excerpts, Arranged.
- Song; for voice and piano.
Excerpt from Thomas Attwood's opera, The prisoner.
English words; 1st verse printed between the two staves of music and the 2nd verse printed as text following the music.
First line of text: same as title.
Also known by the title, The drummer.
Transposed part for guitar or flute at bottom of p. 2.
- Cited in:
- Sonneck-Upton. Early secular American music, p. 114.
- Contained In:
- Keffer Collection of Sheet Music.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|