When the hollow drum : a favorite song : sung in The Mountaineers.
- Standardized Title:
- Mountaineers. When the hollow drum; arranged
- Other Title:
Hope told a flattering tale.
Hope told a flatt'ring tale.
When the hollow drum has beat to bed.
Ah will no change of clime, produce a change of love.
- New York (177 Broad Way, New York) : printed & sold by G. Gilfert, [between 1797 and 1801]
- Musical score
 p. of music ; 33 cm.
- Songs with piano.
Operas -- Excerpts, Arranged.
- Song; for voice and piano.
First line of text: When the hollow drum has beat to bed.
Followed on p.  by Hope told a flatt'ring tale. First line of text: Ah will no change of clime, produce a change of love.
- Cited in:
- Sonneck-Upton. Early secular American music, p. 466
- Arnold, Samuel, 1740-1802. Mountaineers. Hope told a flatt'ring tale; arranged
- Contained In:
- Keffer Collection of Sheet Music.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|